[Namron] Beltane

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Mon Mar 24 17:14:43 PST 2003

Rostislav E-mail me privately
Winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)
Legionnaire to Centurion Tarl Godric
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rostislav" <rostislav at cox.net>
To: <namron at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 5:46 AM
Subject: [Namron] Beltane

Hi Gang,

I am trying to make Beltane this year. I haven't spotted any contacts or
dates and details yet. Who is taking care of this and who do I contact for a
cabin?
Separate question. Surprise, surprise my daughter is interested in coming,
along with a male friend of hers. Not sure who is influencing who but I hate
to miss an opportunity to encourage people. What are the rules for guests?
Does everyone attending have to be a member of SCA or ???????
I will also need garb for them. My daughter is about 6' and athletically
slender. Means she has shoulders. She is a little bigger, not much, than
Maleah's daughter but about the same height. (I'm guessing a bit here as
I've only seen her a couple times)
The young man, a musician and college student by the way, is also about 6
foot and average build.
Thanks for any help ,

Rostislav.