[Namron] Top 10 things to bring to Med Fair

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 14:44:53 PST 2003

Hey I am only talking about Cellach, not Isaac. If i wanted to hire Isaac I would talk to Aethelstan.
So the price for Cellach is 12 pk of Guiness, some Harp and Bass, a fifth of Jameson's. and the handlers/mangment fee of one  gallion of Hermosa.
Oboe
 Annais de Montgomerie <annais100 at netzero.com> wrote:Owen,

As Cellach's manager/agent, I can make those arrangements for him.

That will be one 12 pk of Guiness, some Harp and Bass, a fifth of Jameson's(with half going to Isaac, so he can repay Aethelstan) and a gallon of orange juice.

Annais
;P

---------- Owen writes:

Annais
sorry arangements have to be made if he wants the Guiness (or Jamesons)
Oboe
Annais de Montgomerie wrote:
3. A Friend or friends (indentured laborers) if you are fortunate enough to have more than one. And Owen you'll have to come up with someone new, Cellach will already be there.
1. Alms (and valium) for the Liaison. (not to mention her poor husband, who would prefer a Guiness or twelve).

Lozengy'argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.

Lozengy'argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.