[Namron] Rentabob

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 06:17:30 PST 2003

 Bobby Hyscher <bob at breezykilt.com> wrote:
-Look, if I'm sold, does the Geneva Convention mention a daily minimum of
beer and sushi?   Well no it doesnt.  Looks like your'e SOL hoss.

-Don't I have a say in all this? Well, no you don't. See above.
-Can I at least go to the front of the cage and look pitiful for my
prospective new family? Sure. You've got the pathetic puppy look down great. Give it a whirl.

I protest, I am not a merry man!
Yes but you ARE married and are therefore subject to such abuses as above.
Your best friend - Beaux