[Namron] in reference to Halldor

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 19:12:16 PDT 2003

the reason i needed to contact everyone is that ulf and maleah have asked us
to make an appearance at the namron pop meeting on wednesday to let the
people of namron know what we are doing without seeming to blindside
them..anyway,,if any of you could show up..we'd appreciate very much,,info
for the pop meeting is on the namron web page at namron,org.
             Halldor