[Namron] Trailer for Sale

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:54:11 PDT 2003

I am passing this information on for Sir Wilhelm ...
Regards,
Signora Bianca Sereni

TRAILER FOR SALE
It is 5'wide 8'long 4'high. Steel frame trailer,
grease fittings on the hubs with 15" tires and a full
size spare. tongue jack
Pulls true, 2" ball rated at least 3500lbs. chains and
lights(4 pin connector)
1/2" plywood enclosure reinforced with 2x4 and 2x2
edges are silicone sealed with aluminum edgeing
overlapping the joints
Tie down eyebolts positioned along the top edge of the
sides and front.
Spare tire is mounted on the outside, passenger side
Brackets on driver side to hold a two wheel dolly.
Single rear door hinged at the top.
I have had two car top carriers on the top or 3 sets
of the metal poles for the 10'x20' pavilions.
Currently painted white.  Pictures on request. $900.00

Contact me at wmeissne at intergen.com
Wilhelm