[Namron] Thinking of you all

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu May 22 17:56:28 PDT 2003

Not sure what this says about my thoughts of Namron, but reading this made
me think of you guys.
Susan

"The Hokey Pokey" by William Shakespeare

The following is from the Washington Post Style
Invitational contest
that asks readers to submit "instructions" for
something (anything),
but written in the style of a famous person. The
winning entry was
The Hokey Pokey (as written by W. Shakespeare).

O proud left foot, that ventures quick within
Then soon upon a backward journey lithe.
Anon, once more the gesture, then begin:
Command sinistral pedestal to writhe.
Commence thou then the fervid Hokey-Poke,
A mad gyration, hips in wanton swirl.
To spin! A wilde release from Heaven's yoke.
Blessed dervish! Surely canst go, girl.
The Hoke, the poke -- banish now thy doubt
Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about.

-- by William Shakespeare