[Namron] Membership and where I am.

Linda Short lc_otter at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 08:31:00 PDT 2003

--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:
> I'm forwarding this in answer to Linda Short's
> question about joining the
> SCA that popped up earlier on this list.
>
> Maleah
> Baroness

Thank you very much.

Currently I'm in Spring Hill, Tennessee (home of
the Saturn plant).
I had to pick up some stuff in Huntsville,
Alabama so i thought I'd visit a few friends
while I was doin' it.

Wish me luck, y'all.
My car is only a three banger and she's filled to
the gills with books and kitchen equiment.

I'll be back Saturday night. I refuse to drive
long distance at night, or I'd be back tonight.

=====
-Linda-

  A kind word need not cost much,
The price of praise can be cheap: