[Namron] Beltane

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 19:54:03 PDT 2003

Regretably Charlie and I will not be able to attend Beltane, Mundane family
issues take us out of state for the weekend :(

Sorry, I miss all of you, although my night time schedual should free at
least me to join you on tuesday pop meetings.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown