[Namron] New Group Meeting

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:45:25 PDT 2003

Greetings all,
  Just a reminder to let you folks know again about the new canton in the
shawnee area's next meeting.
  We are going to have a sunday faire type thing at shawnee twin lakes on
june 8th.we will be getting started at 10 am,,go until we go home,,lol..we
are planning a cook out type thing.so if ya have something ya want cooked
bring it out...schedule follows
                1000: meet and greet type thing
                1200:..staaaaart cookin
                1400: staaaaarrt meeting
                1500 or after the voting is over: staaaaaart
fighting(fighter practice)
                after we get hot tired,,staaaaaaaaart swimming,,,lol
  all are welcome and most warmly i might add(cause it's gonna be hot)lol

  anyway some of the business we hope to get taken care of are the vote on
the name and device...deliver a list of zip codes to the seneschal and their
excellencies..complete officer applications.........and whatever else we can
come up with to finsh at that time(or rather get started in the process)
   directions(sorry no map,,but if anyone wants to make one i dont
mind,,lol)

  From Namron:take Hwy 9 east to harrah newalla road,north on harrah newalla
to 119th..east on 119th to the lake,,,site will be on the right side of the
road Before you cross the dam,,we will try to have signs up from harrah
newalla road onwards..
  from weisenfeuer: take I-40 east to Hwy 102 south(dale/bethel acres
exit)102 south to belcher road(big wood sign saying Shawnee Twin Lakes on
right)west on Belcher acorss the dam..take the left fork..park will be
immediately to the left past the dam.