[Namron] Crown Tourney

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 07:22:28 PDT 2003

Greetings to the list. Is anyone going to Crown Tourney that has not already left? Last minute changes have left Moura and I with no way to get there. Fun birthday for us.                                        Celeste

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.