Vikings! Re: [Namron] in reference to Halldor

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 06:29:49 PDT 2003

I hope that our good protector and Baron will give us
gentle Namronites a few quick pointers on Viking
customs so we can make our Populace Meeting on
Wednesday a home coming for our friends from Shawnee,
Gunnerstead and those other players still unknown by
me.

Baron Ulf -- do we make Luke Fish ... or do we just
make you do the Luke Fish song?

Hope the tune runs through everyone's head all week
Bianca the Kinder-spirited
Archery Marshal of Namron