[Namron] update on Carl

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 23:47:15 PDT 2003

Hooray!!!! I'm glad he's doing well! Get some good rest!                   Love, Celeste

marc adkins <winkleried at oecadvantage.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Just a quick update. Carl is home. Released from hospital Friday am. Doctors amazed and extremely pleased. He has been seizure free for 2 days now. Will be in O.T. for a couple of months outpatient but overall prognosis is excellent. Agnes the sleep deprived mother

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.