[Namron] sad news

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 04:37:57 PDT 2003

My prayers are with you Khadija.

                                            Celeste

"Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:
For those who know her, Lady Khadija's mother passed away last evening. It
was not storm-related, she had been in ill health for some time. Anyone
wishing for information on how to contact Khadija or on funeral arrangement,
feel free to contact me privately.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons, Namron

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.