[Namron] the Beltane Event

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 22:08:06 PDT 2003

Gimli Svansson won the titled archery,NYx of oddstead won the bardic,magnus
strongaxe won the hammer and rock throws,,,vladimir of namron won the caber
toss,alexandra won all three for the women.i dont remeber the kids names
that one,,nor do i remember the spang toss winners,,,,
   owen stott got the sable crane,,,,thee were several AoA's
granted,,,,,here are the ones i remember:
   Kajira the Dancer
   Jorunn Gunnarssdottir
   Brigett Gunnarssdottir
   Duncan MacNamara
   Fayidah binte Asam al Jawhar
   Brom Jotunkin(who wasnt there,,neener neener)
   Vladimir of Namron

   Two were given the torsad(sp?) of Namron:
    Lord Isaac Bain
    Lord Halldor Grimmsson

and unfortunately i ahev forgotten the others.......and for that i
apologize....
                           Halldor