[Namron] Pop Meeting Tonight

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 12:31:57 PDT 2003

Linda -
Take Sooner to I-240 then take I-240 North to I-35.
Take I-35 south to the Lindsey Exit.  Go east on
Lindsey to 24th street (just across the interstate
bridge -- first main street you come upon).  Turn
right (south) on 24th street and look to your left
(east).  You will see a castle wall-looking building
next to Dollar General -- that is Buzz's Sub Shop.

If you need further help call me at 228.7919 or on my
cell later at 361-9458.

In Service,
Bianca/Sjonna