[Namron] Plume dead line

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 18:42:41 PDT 2003

Well I guess since I am the chronicler (right now) I better answer this question.
the " offical" title is The Namron Plume
the monthly newsletter is avalable at the first of the month populace meetings (and the second meeting of the month if I have any left or remember to bring them)
as one of the disclaimers reads
The views, thoughts and options expressed here by Ann of Flanders do not necessarily reflect the options of the SCA, Barony of Namron, The Baron and Baroness, Officers of the Barony, Anyone, living ,dead or Fictionalized in the Barony or the known world, or the staff and management of the Plume. No birds, heralds or household appliances where harmed in the making of this column.
"Space provided by the Save the Naughas Foundation"

Owen

(the waterlogged)
Linda Short <lc_otter at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Owen wrote:
> --
> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative
> ]
> Hello Namron
>
> If you have anything for the Plume. Get it to
> me by Tuesday night.
> Owen

Why are we giving things to a feather?
Or is the Plume the name of your newsletter?

=====
-Linda-

A kind word need not cost much,
The price of praise can be cheap:
With half a loaf and an empty cup
I found myself a friend.
-Havamal

Lozengy'argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.