[Namron] Plume dead line

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Mon May 26 20:47:48 PDT 2003

Now see here, people!  The plight of the wild naugha is your hands!  Stop
the madness!  Throw blood red glidden paint on the next cruel barc-o-lounger
owner you see!  Promote a death free world... upholster with astro turf!

And please, order our newest bumper sticker:
"I'd rather dress like pooky than wear naughahide".

Also, remember to buy or newest line of frozen treats: dolphin salad
sandwiches.

Cellach