[Namron] Beltaine Rumor Contest

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 18:28:42 PDT 2003

I saw Denie making out with that Stunt Herald monkey. The monkey was wrapped around the Maypole so maybe next year, we'll have little Denie monkeys!

                                 Celeste

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.