[Namron] Sunday afternoon

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 21:21:16 PDT 2003

Well folks, I have this sunday off. I'm going to be in a flurry of repairing and making new garb to replace what I lost for a while i think. If anyone wants to come over for an informal stitchnbitch, I'm all for it.Several of you have asked ( recently) for sewing/pattern making help. Bring the kids, food and projects and we're good to go. Please let me know if anyone wants to come over by no later than Saturday afternoon.
Beaux