[Namron] Beltain rumor contest

Brea breasca at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 06:56:10 PDT 2003

now that's something

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 19:12, Owen wrote:
> you all have untill 7:00 pm wensday night to get me the Adena and Kylie rumors.
> or I start making them up my self and claim the prize.

I guess my rumor about them not paying site won't work. It's not rumor.
:)

How 'bout...

Adena came in second in the Spang Yodelling contest, losing only because
she ended up with a frog in her throat.

Kylie, on the other hand, won the Dexter and DeeDee look alike contest,
entering with Tadhg's son, Michael.

Ulf

Brea

I think I have both Deajavu and Amnesia,  I think I forget this before!