[Namron] check in

Abbey Teeters abbeyt at msn.com
Fri May 9 09:37:56 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Beaux,

I was worried about you guys.  I am glad to hear the everyone is safe at your
house.  I know you hate tornados, I thought of you often last night.  I'm just
glad that you guys weren't hit.

Another update is that Bianca's (Sjonna) family is okay.  The tornado was very
close to them as well.  But everyone is fine in their household.

This could have been so much worse, we are all very lucky.

Hugs to all :)

Abbey
>From: Lisette Holderman
>To: namron at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Namron] check in
>Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--
>We're ok. THis is the second near miss in a month. The place is a mess again.
Tree leaves and branches, shingles, insulation, 2 x 4's etc everywhere. Looks
like a yellow cotton candy machine exploded in the front yard. Again. It
missed us by about a 1/3 of a mile. We live just the other side of a hill,
just south of Reno on Choctaw Road. It crossed Choctaw Road between us and the
bottom of the hill. Couldnt go anywhere, police et al everywhere. Physically
we're ok. I have learned that you can say the entire rosary in 5 minutes flat.
Mentally I'm not so good. Tornados are my worst nightmare, have been all my
life. I have a bad case of teflon brain at the moment. I am grateful to be
alive, well and plumb worn smooth. Could use some help cleaning up
again..Beaux