[Namron] OU question

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 07:20:44 PDT 2003

Susan,

The OU campus is very large compare to many across the
nation...that is why bicycles and roller blades are
popular modes of short distance transportation around
campus.  Commonsense regarding scheduling classes will
have to rule. Classes in the same building or
buildings close together, don't schedule classes
back-to-back if possible, etc.  I walk FAST and had
trouble getting from one end of campus to the other in
the 10 mins allowed between classes.

Maybe a bicycle with a good strong chain and lock
would be the way to go for Kit.  There a relots of
bicycle racks to hitch one to around campus.

Good luck, Etienett

--- Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:

> Couple questions for you all.  Kit is planning on
> going to OU, her love for
> Namron is keeping her from looking much otherwise.
> Anyways, my question
> has to do with the campus, for those of you who went
> to school there-how
> far did you end up walking daily for classes?
>
> Kit ended up with stress fractures on both ankles
> from her walking at
> Crown.  We finally have her walking heal toe and now
> this on her first day
> she has actually walked much.  Just wanting to get
> an idea for what we need
> to get her worked up to before she heads to college
> in a couple years.
>
> Thanks all and we will miss you at Beltane,
> Susan

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe