[Namron] OU question

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue May 13 13:51:10 PDT 2003

At 03:32 PM 5/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>They're going to hurt, and it is good that she is taking the meds.
>Time heals, and meanwhile, she needs to stay _off_ them to the extent
>she can. Her doc will have good advice on this, and I won't presume to
>suggest anything myself other than that.
>
>Her bones aren't used to being walked on, and I'm not surprised by
>it under the circumstances. She'll need to work on building them up
>-- and make sure she gets lots of calcium.

Thank you Michael,

First off, I don't think I have met you yet and hope to one day.  Thanks
for the comments, she has had a rough time with pain meds as opiates don't
seem to do a thing for her, she is on Tramdol and it does more than
anything else has.  As for staying off of them, he didn't stress that a
great deal-put her in a boot on the worse one.  She said she had been
staying off of them for the most part, but could walk-so guess that the
same activity level was fine.

Thanks, will work on the calcium and get ideas for building them up after
we have her recheck in 3 weeks,

Susan