[Namron] Re: Beltane Awards....

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon May 19 21:22:33 PDT 2003

Here's what I remember of it (correct me if I'm wrong):

Annalinda is our May Queen, and Lord Joshua (called Pookie) somehow
became the Spang Princess.

Malachai Dracwin - Titled Artisan
Adalai VonDerBerg (called Nyx) - Bard of Namron
Gimli Svansson - Archer of Namron
Darius Thorsson - Hammer Throw
Vladimir the Shorter - Caber Toss
Magnus Strongaxe - Rock
Alexandra - Hammer, Caber, AND rock for the women (don't mess with her!)
Tug of War - MY side won, of course, until we were brutally ganged up on
by passing mercenaries.  Then the children got involved and we were
horribly defeated.  *sniff*

Someone please remind me who won Knife, Axe, and Spear, and who won
Spang Hewing.  It is blending together... in pretty little frog
colors...

Both Maeve and Duncan MacNamara were notified that they had received
AoAs the week before.

Lady Kathryn was recognized as a Yiddish Maternal Figure of Namron
(um... Jewish Mother).

Torsads went to Bianca, Haldor, Isaac Bane, Pooky, and Rane.

Brianna, Brom, Bridgett, Fayida, Jorunn, Kajira, and Vladimir received
their Award of Arms.

Constance was given a Thistle in Brewing, and later was made a member of
the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm.

Isabeaux got a Thistle in costuming, though she missed court because of
work.  Ask her how she found out about it... (heh heh)

Owen Stott received a Sable Crane.

A yellow leprechaun or gnome ran amok, nearly killing the baroness with
a wet frog and taking the crippled baron's walking stick.  A search is
currently underway for his Lucky Charms.

Baron Ulf
(Yellow gnomes, blue heralds, Pink pookies,...)