[Namron] Sunday afternoon

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 16:25:43 PDT 2003

To anyone planning on coming out on the morrow: I'll be home about 1230. Any time after one in the afternoon is fine to come by. I'm not planning on going anywhere, but if you want to come by and simply dont know when, please let me know so I dont have the grill going for no reason :) Directions are on the list already. Hope to see a few folks!
beaux

Abbey Teeters <abbeyt at msn.com> wrote:
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Great! I will see you Sunday, at some point. :)
>From: Lisette Holderman
>To: namron at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Namron] Sunday afternoon
>Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--
>Well DUH of course thats ok. Would love to see you. And I'm not an expert.
But I am really good at problem solving :)
>beaux
>
>Abbey Teeters wrote:
>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
>Beaux,
>
>I may be swing by on Sunday too, if that's okay. I need to repair a dress and
>I might need your EXPERT guidence to do it.
>
>Abs
> >From: Lisette Holderman
> >To: namron at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: Re: [Namron] Sunday afternoon
> >Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >--
> >[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> >Neither :) The exit swings you about 180 degrees. Turning right takes you
>north. Left takes you south back to Norman.
> >
> >"HL. Grimhun" wrote:"Take the very first exit off of forty, which is
Choctaw