[Namron] [parentadvocat@yahoo.com: Please forward to the Barony folks]

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Nov 17 06:11:44 PST 2003

Hi, folks.

My lady wife is looking for a place to hold classes, once a week, for
7 weeks, 2.5 hours per class. She's Executive Director of Parents as
Partners, a non-profit organization that provides services to parents
of children with mental-health issues.

The class, "Parenting with Love and Logic", is a wonderful way to
exercise parental discipline and keep the kids in line by giving them
responsibilities and imposing natural consequences when they fail in
those responsibilities. It enables parents to lower their voices _and_
their blood pressure.

Anyone who knows of a place suitable for teaching classes of 15-30
people, please, please respond to me or to her.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel