[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule Reminder

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:26:00 PST 2003

Greetings all,
   We are currently checking if we will be able to go and decorate the hall
on the Firiday before our Yule revel event. We would like to invite the
populace to bring banners to help decorate our hall and helpin making it
look more period. If you have items (such as personal banners, etc.), please
let us know. We would be willing to get these at our populace meeting on
December 1st.

The Autocrates.