[Namron] Skarrgard's Fighter Practice

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:25:52 PST 2003

Just a reminder to let you know we will be having our fighter practice this
sunday at fighting knights tae kwon do dojo.....any of you that dont know
where that is can call me and we can meet in Shawnee somewhere and you can
follow me over,,,,386-2653....be sure to ask for Halldor..
                                                                  Halldor
the Mad Jester