[Namron] Peeking in.

Rostislav rostislav at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 13:14:14 PST 2003

Hey Susan,

I sure hope so. I have a lot of catching up to do around the house. Things left undone waiting for more time. The earlier I can wrap up my final research paper this spring the earlier I can get started on break.  Its self paced and I've been working on it already so keep fingers crossed. Maybe I can make Beltane?
See ya later,

Ros