[Namron] Waterbearing, knife, axe and spear

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 14:24:25 PST 2003

You now can become certified for water-bearing from the new Northern Regional Master Water-bearer ....Lady Zubeydah the Wanderer from Northkeep or Bethany Hansen email zubeydah at northkeep.org  I took the class and it was very good.  You must take the class and water-bear for three event after the class, before does not count, then you must send a report to the northern regional water-bearer.  After doing all this you get to wear the shash and badge for water-bearing.  If enough people are interested I will contact Lady Zubeydah and see if I can use her class papers to do a class here because I know some of you have done water-bearing since you were a toddler.  See ya.  Oh yeah, Lord Pooky and myself also took the marshaling class for knife, axe and spear so if we can help in that area let us know.  (I just love learning new stuff.)

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net