[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule Update

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:43:26 PST 2003

Greetings all,
    We are needing the various artisans, that agreed to teaching a class at
this years yule, to contact either my self or HL Isaac Bane with the time
that you are wanting to hold your class. We are wating to put together a
event schedule that we are going to hand out at troll. So if you could
provide the following information, we would be greatly appreciative.

Please provide the following information:

SCA Name
Class being taught
Time of day that you would like to teach your class
The length of time you think you need for your class
Any additional information (ie: materials provided, etc)

We do plan on posting the event schedule to these list once it has been
completed. If you know of some one who may be interested in teaching a
class, please have them contact my self or HL Isaac Bane.
Also, please remember we are still needing toys for "father Christmas" to
give out to children at the event.

Please let us know if you have any Questions.

In Service to the Dream,
The Autocrates
HL Isaac Bane
issacbane at att.net