[Namron] Namron Maypole

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 15:53:53 PST 2003

LOL....well I suppose it isnt politically correct to say this..but...Better thee than me!!!

(Come on Agnes...dontcha wanna take one for the team? Save the rest of the females of Namron.....oh gads...cant evan type that with a straight face. Never mind, I plan to just stick with my policy of never evan seeing the maypole...better safe than sorry)

Kat

Except me. The two times that Wilhelm didn't provide the maypole I got pregnant.  So PLEASE for my sake let him provide the maypole.  Agnes