[Namron] Prizes.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:05:03 PDT 2003

Let it be known that we are still needing prizes for
some of the competitions.  In particular the Period
Encampment and Best Disguised Mundane Encampment.  If
you have something that you think appropriate for
either of these please let me, Baroness Gwyneth or
Cellach know.

Also I know that the Baroness is requesting any small
"trinkets" to add to the baskets for the stepping down
Protector and his Lady, and the stepping-down rapier
champion and his consort.  I know any contributions
toward largess for the Baron and Baroness to gift to
those who impress them would also be appreciated.

I know it's going to be a great event.

In Service,
Lady Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe