[Namron] things needed by the head cook for Namron Protectorate 27

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 12:42:42 PDT 2003

Greetings Namron

Here are a few thing needed by me.
the lists of Proterctors, Champions, Consorts. Hopefully before Wensday night.
Any metal folding chairs for feast (trying to stay a way from the newer fabric folding chairs they just take up to much room..) please mark them so we can get them back to the proper owners. (camp fire only has about a hundred or so and we are about thirty or forty short of what we need.)

Owen

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.