[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] Found Awards

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 11:05:27 PDT 2003

Lucais du Belier <LucaisduBelier at att.net> wrote:To: "House Wolfstar" ,
"Barony of Wiesenfeuer"
From: "Lucais du Belier"
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:58:19 -0500
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Found Awards

I was given two awards this weekend that had been found.  I have an old Toursade of Namron, that has no purple ribbons, so it dates back to before Baroness Caitlin's passing.  It was found in the Wolfstar camp on Friday night.

I also have a Wiesenfeuer Flint and Steel that was given to me this weekend.  It was found at Rivers Run event last winter.

If anyone is missing their awards, please contact me so I can return them to you.  Also feel free to forward this notice to other lists.

No ransom due, I just want to get these back to their rightful owners.

Lucais

Lucais du Belier, OL, OP, Lion
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
mka Larry E. Bishop
15351 NE Darci Lane
Luther, OK  73054
(405) 277-2224 (home)
LucaisduBelier at att.net

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.