[Namron] October Meeting and Celebration

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 12:57:40 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,
It is time once again for the monthly meeting of the Shawnee area
group. Only this time it is now the first official meeting of the Incipient
Canton of Skarrad. So please come out and join us in meeting and in revelry as
we toast all that have made this possible. We have many things to be discussed
at this next meeting. Fighter practice to art/sci to meeting and dinner
times. Splease if you can come and join us .

Meeting:
Double Daves Pizza
4409 N. Kickapoo
Shawnee, Ok

Dinner @ 6:00 pm
meeting to follow dinner

 Directions I 40 to exit 185, go south to 45th st
Double Daves on corner in shopping center.

for local directions please e-mail direct.

In Service,
Laird Gaelan
Acting Minister of Art/Sci