[Namron] Saturday night communication event

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Oct 17 19:02:21 PDT 2003

Ok Folks, For those who would like to help Subcommander Wilhelm contact the mothership.( There may be cargo space to escape this uncivilized rock of a planet) I will be out at the communication site at 1600 Hrs with axes, mauls, a sledge, several wedges, a couple of machetes, one set of limb loppers and the second most powerful melee weapon in the Wasteland RPG.
    Learn to clear land and chop firewood like old great-great granddad before the Intergalactic Fleet enslaves all of humankind except those who assisted my escape..
    In addition to the communication gear I will have an ice chest and will share with the people who assist in the communication event.

Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Subcommander of the HSMIGFSR