[Namron] Fighting and Revel

WkTadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Oct 22 08:46:17 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Lord Magnus Strongaxe would like to invite folks out to do a little fighting
on Saturday, Nov 1. He is hosting a round robin tournament with bonfire and
revel to follow. The more fighters that come, the more fighting to be had!
He considers it "last man standing"...I consider it "last man breathing".

Lots of room if you want to camp out and stay the night.

Directions:	From I-35, take Rt. 9 East (exit 108) towards Tecumseh. Turn
Right (South) onto 48th St. SE. The property is on the left at 4141 48th St.
(~1.5 mi)

Regards,
Tadhg