[Namron] Thanksgiving dinner

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 06:23:53 PST 2003

Well folks, I just found out last night about my schedule and the news of

Thanksgiving is on as scheduled here at our house. Same rules as always,
bring a dish and $1.00 for the meat. Eats will be on the table at approx.
2pm and you're all invited. Games afterward and the party goes on until dawn
or I get tired and start throwing people out the windows. Spread the word to
anyone you know who needs a place to be on this holiday.

Give me a call with what you are thinking about bringing so we have a decent
variety. Hope to see you there.

Maleah
ph# 321-4747