[Namron] Good People Draw Near and Pay Heed

Susan ONeal catmafia03 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 09:16:19 PDT 2003

Vivat, congratulations to you and it was a wonderful weekend.

Protectorate is my favorite event, as your hospitality is great and your position on the calendar suits me so well.  I have many events I love, but their heat or chill distracts from the perfection.  Although Jim did have fun teasing me about my sunburnt cleavage.

Vivat and congratulations to Celluc.. (Bobby, who's name I cannot pronounce or spell), for the AOA and being the Steward of such an awsome event.  I still am astounded by the gate number, the event was a delight.

Susan the Curious

CelticNorthStar at aol.com wrote:

Vivat Skarrgard! Vivat Namron! Long Live the King! Long Live the Queen! LONG LIVE ANSTEORRA!
In Service,
Laird Gaelan "Mordane" Garrett
Acting Minister of Art/Sci