[Namron] RE: Namron Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10

Matt Reynolds woof231 at cox.net
Mon Oct 13 17:25:14 PDT 2003

Cleavage?  I missed CLEAVAGE?

Matthias of the deaf ear and (apparantly) blind eyes

Vivat, congratulations to you and it was a wonderful weekend.

Protectorate is my favorite event, as your hospitality is great and your
position on the calendar suits me so well.  I have many events I love, but
their heat or chill distracts from the perfection.  Although Jim did have
fun teasing me about my sunburnt cleavage.

Vivat and congratulations to Celluc.. (Bobby, who's name I cannot pronounce
or spell), for the AOA and being the Steward of such an awsome event.  I
still am astounded by the gate number, the event was a delight.

Susan the Curious