[Namron] Bead Shopping

kassia at cox.net kassia at cox.net
Thu Oct 16 11:55:11 PDT 2003

Greetings,

For anyone interested in beads for their costuming and other creations there will be a Bead Renaissance Show October 24-26 at the Holiday Inn, Norman I-35 exit 110 A Friday - Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5. They are advertising ancient, vintage and contemporary beads, designer beads, buttons and jewelry. Free Admission. More info at www.beadshow.com

Not Affliated in any way, recieved the notice because I subscribe to one of the beading magazines. I know where I will be that weekend. Even if you are headed for Samhain, you might be able to pop in early Friday or Sunday afternoon.

Big Hugs,
Kassia