[Namron] Namron Protectorate

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Oct 18 16:13:05 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,

We'd like to take a moment to thank everyone involved with make this
Protectorate such a success. As, always there are a couple of people who
must be given special recognition.

To Their Majesties Ansteorra, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for
gracing our event with your presence. You traveled the breadth of our
Kingdom, no small feat, to reconize our Barony, and the people of the North,
with your words of praise. We will not forget your wisdom and generosity.
You are the heart of what we do in this game.

To Lord Cellach Ferguson, our event steward, you were a good general,
herding cats is never easy. The people who came to Namron for a good fight
and a good time were unaware of most of the glitches behind the scenes, that
means you did good bubba. Thank you for a well organized, well oiled
machine. Job well done to you and your staff.

To Lord Owen Stott, our head cook, you came through for us again dear
friend. Despite a kitchen that balked every step of the way. To you and your
staff, for we know there were many, thank you for making us so full we
weren't sure we could walk.

To all of the people who traveled from other groups to help us celebrate,
the event was for you, thank you for making it all worth while.

Let us take one small moment to recognize our new consorts, our champions
have already been listed, but they take their courage and strenth of arm
from those who inspire them.

Our Protector fought for the beautiful Countess Magaret ny Connor. We are
honored to have her among the ranks of Namron's Queens of Love and Beauty,
she embodies the spirit of the name. May she be blessed to recover quickly.
We have sent her our love and prayers with her champion.

Our Rapier Champion fought for Honored Lady Dominique LeVasseur, our beloved
niece. Nothing could make us prouder or happier than to welcome her to the
ranks of Namron's Queens of  Love and Grace, if you've ever seen her dance
you know she is the living spirit of this name.

Our Equestrian Champion was carried to glory by the noble steed, Dance
Magic, who holds a special place in the heart of Namron's Baroness.

We could sit and list many more people and take up great chunks of bandwidth
and your time and still miss people, so we'll simply say Thank You Namron,
for your unflagging spirit, you made this all possible.

Ulf and Maleah
Hersir and Hasheika of Namron