[Namron] (no subject)

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 07:10:52 PDT 2003

Greetings All,
    This is gonna be a long one so sit down and get comfy....
    Skarrgard recently had our first official populace meeting sunday
last.Lots of things were covered and dealt with somewhat.
  Firstly,the populace meetings will remain the third sunday of each
month,at the same place,,double dave.s pizza on 45th and kickapoo in
shawnee;however,the time has changed.7pm is now the new time.I would ask
that you show up as close to 6:30 as possible if you are going to eat at the
request of the manager at the restaurant.that way we can kinda give them
time to get pizzas ready to feed all of our mob,,lol
  Our first OFFICIAL fighter practice is this coming sunday.Time and
locations have changed:It will be held at 7pm at the Fighting Knights Tae
Kwon Do in Seminole.Physical address is 308 East Broadway.From Namron: take
hwy 9 all the way into seminole to the college.that will be 270.Turn
south{right} onto 270.Go one and a half blocks past the hwy 99 and 270
intersection.it  will be on the west side of the street.For you folks in
Shawnee,it is only 15 minutes from our old fighter practice location.Please
remember,this is now an OFFICIAL FIGHTER PRACTICE!!!And as such i will be
required to enforce kingdom and society armor standards.So expect me to look
very hard the first few times.This way we can get any defiiceincies
corrected BEFORE we are at events and find our armor isnt quite up to
standards.
  We talked about our first event being the 3rd weekend of
february.Unfortunately weisenfeuer has already taken that weekend so for us
it is right out.So as as result and after consulting with namron's
seneschal,Lord Terric Bearsmountain,i will put in a date request for the
last weekend of february.I am sorry but it seems my hands are tied on this
one folks.I have to ask for what is available.The request has to go by snail
mail so we wont know anthing on dates for about 2-3 weeks if we are lucky.
   As for officer's reports: remember i need a copy,your Namron
counterpart,your regional counterpart,and the Baron and Baroness of Namron
all need copies of your reports.I will accept email copies of your reports
as long as they follow the forms provided online.
    Any omissions or over sights from our last meeting are all mine as i am
blond AND senile...lol
                                 Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                                 Seneschal,Incipient Canton of Skarrgard