[Namron] What did yo mamma teach you?!

Danielle De Marsielles captain_danielle_la_cerise at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 11:47:12 PDT 2003

Allright boys, you asked for it, and now you're going to have to pay.  Man, some things just aren't done and messing with a programmer is one of them.  Your favor has gone down with Captain Danielle la Cerise of The Wet Dream.  You thought I was sweet before, although maybe somewhat moody, but that is over....grrrrrrr.  Watch your backs gentelmen...if that's what you are, Captain Danielle is on the warpath.   Hi everyone else! I hope that you enjoy your weekend!

Captain Danielle la Cerise
of The Wet Dream