[Namron] [Black_Company] Fighter Practice

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 07:20:41 PST 2003

Annabelle,

They had to take the sign down temporarily.
Apparently, some people thought that was where the
haunted forest was..8)

Look for the mailbox support on the right that looks
like a "K" made of pvc pipe.  Aces' drive is
immediately after that on the left... just a
gravel/dirt road.

Etienett

--- "Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:
> His address is 4141 48th SE.  Take Highway 9 east
> towards Lake
> Thunderbird, turn south (right) on 48th SE.  His
> place is about 1 1/2
> miles south on the left.  On the righthand side of
> the road is the
> mailbox, and there is a sign saying TRIBE under the
> mailbox, if I recall
> correctly.
>
> Annabelle

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe