[Namron] (no subject)

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:16:47 PDT 2003

Greetings All,
  As many of you already know,the proposed group of Skarrgard was formally
recoginized and given incipient status at Namron Protectorate in court on
saturday night.I would like to thank everyone,both in our group, and the
populace of the barony for all of their support and hard work.However,the
easy part is over.Now we have to make it work.(no more sleeping in for
Halldor).
   This is just to let everyone know that this coming sunday,October
19th,will be our first official populace meeting for Skarrgard.There are a
couple of things i need the populace to start thinking about before sunday
so we can get some things accomplished and out of the way with minimal
grief.First,do we want to move the populace meeting time to 7pm instead of
6,so we can eat before business like we do anyway,,lol.And now that the
weather is starting to cool off and it is getting darker sooner,we need to
decide if/when we want to move fighter practice to hatur's dojo in
seminole.If we move the fighter practice to seminole it will have to be a
7pm fighter practice due to a tae kwon do(sp?) class that isnt over until
7pm on sundays.
  We also need to throw some ideas around about raising some funds for our
first event and just to have some funds of our own.we might even possibly
need to get a financial commitee together as well.I will have to check with
Ulf or Terric about that.
   These are just some things we need to look at this coming populace
meeting.Any other concerns or ideas are welcome as well.
                 In Service,
                         Lord Halldor the Mad Jester