[Namron] October Meeting and Celebration

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:07:38 PDT 2003

right now fighter practice is at 7pm on every sunday except the third sunday
of the month,,that is our pop meeting sunday.but to get to our fighter
practice,from edmond,,take I-35 south to I-40 east...40E to the third
shawnee exit,,that will be harrison,,,,take harrison south approx5-6 miles
to the street just north of braum's,,that will be wayne street,,east on
wayne street 3 blocks to kidspace park...and there we are!!!,,,for pop
meeting,,same thing except take the kickapoo exit in shawnee,,,the 2nd
shawnee exit,,go south on kickapoo about a mile(first stoplight after ya
exit the highway,,,that will be 45th and kickapoo),,look SE and there it
is,,that meeting is at 6pm on evrey third sunday of the month.
   so hopefully we''l see ya there sometime gavin,,,,,,
                               Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                               Seneshcal of the Incipient Canton of
Skarrgard