[Namron] [Black_Company] Fighter Practice

Tausha Walker celesteofnamron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 07:13:24 PST 2003

Why not just get out and fight in the tournament at the revel at Ace's house? They'll have beer, food, lots of fighters, and we could work on armor and stuff.

                                       Celeste

Duncan MacNamara <duncan_mc at charter.net> wrote:
Greetings unto all!

Black Company and friends fighter practice at my place this saturday (November 1st). Bring all the fighters / people you can. The more the merrier. I don't have much to offer in the way of food and drink, so if you can bring stuff, that'd be great. I'll be workin on armor until we get enough people to hold practice, so if you have armor needing repaired, bring it, I'll try to help you out.

People are welcome to come and go all day. Everyone is welcome, no one will be turned away.

Directions:

>From Norman: Take hwy 9 to tecumseh. Take hwy 9 to 12th street. Turn right on 12th street and look for Locust. My house is set back from the road, on the left-hand side, at the corner of 12th and Locust. There is a flagpole with a pirate flag. There will also be SCA signs.

>From OKC: Take your best route to 177 and get off at the first Tecumseh exit. Take a right off the exit and drive to the only stop light. Take a right at the light (Walnut / hwy 9) and look for 12th street. Take a left on 12th and look for the corner of 12th and Locust. There will be SCA signs if possible.

I hope to see you all there.