[Namron] Skarrgard Populace Meeting

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:07:25 PDT 2003

  Greetings All,
   Just a reminder that this coming weekend is our populace meeting so there
will be no fighter practice.And as usual it is going to be at Double Dave's
Pizza Parlor in Shawnee.It is at 45th and Kickapoo at 6pm.
  We get a break on the pizza buffet for our group(thanks for spearheading
that mordane).It is 4.35 per person for the buffet.
  we have some important things to discuss at this meeting,so it would be
nice if as many people came as possible from our group.
  We have been given a lead on a very reasonable site for our first
event.Also we have been given an avenue into the Shawnee mall(possibly) to
do a toy tourney type thing in november or early december for another demo.
                          Thanks in Advance,
                                    Halldor the Mad Jester